April 30, 2006

a slice of london


Today, some Daily Photo members will be posting pictures of places in their cities that resemble other DP cities. I couldn't for the life of me find somewhere in K.L. (unless I drove out of the city and a Japanese restaurant would be too obvious.) So, when I went for a birthday dinner last night, I took a picture of this succulent Peking Duck. Why? Because it reminds me of London where the best Chinese restaurants are. Anyone who has ever dined in Royal China or Four Seasons in Bayswater would agree.

4 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

I think I prefer to be on the OTHER side of the kitchen eating, versus slicing. I'm sure it was good though!

1:04 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

so my ducks came here ,eh !

3:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Ski jacket calvin klein Crest white strips walmart

3:22 PM  
Blogger Gerald (SK14) said...

12 months on and Hyde DP is revisiting those that took part in the "other city" theme, with links to the other participants.

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home