June 13, 2006

T minus 4


Nothing like a fresh-faced young Korean star to promote LG's new air-conditioning unit. In a hot city like ours, air-conds are getting cheaper and no longer considered a luxury item. I have mine on every night (and it so happens to be an LG unit) and only open the windows to embrace the soft air after a heavy rain. That's the only time when nature proves that it's cooler than a machine.

For those of you keeping score, it's 4 days more before I show you the results from the Nikon. 100th! I can't wait! (No, I'm not a football fan. I went to a match in Stuttgart once and fell sick.)

5 Comments:

Blogger Jazzy said...

LG air conds are the most popular over here.

5:01 PM  
Blogger indieperfumes said...

yay for ac. though I always wonder if they are contributing to global warming...

6:22 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Ceiling fan and open windows for for us,mind you living by the sea we normally always have a breeze blowing.
I am running the funny caption competition over at Sainte Maxime DP today so come on over.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Edwin Sumun said...

I wonder too but according to the specs of these new machines, they are supposed to be more environment-friendly.

Oh Mark, how I envy you with the ocean outside your windows. I have a ceiling fan too but on a hot and humid night, sweat takes over.

7:45 PM  
Blogger travelphilippines said...

ohhh its lady jang-geon. she is loved by millions of filipino. they adore her koreanovela jewel in the palace.

4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home