October 13, 2006

backstage pt.10


Sorry guys, those legs from yesterday's shot are not mine. I took the picture. One day you'll see mine, I promise.

Here we have a picture of the backstage crew. They're laughing because they played a prank on a few of us (present company included) and it was caught on video. Another hilarious moment. 3 days more and this show is over. And as a homage to my comrades, I'm extending this series until Sunday when the show closes.

Thank heavens for these people. I've been ill all week. Performing is such a pain. However, they make it easier for me to walk onstage. Simply precious.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ben Nakagawa said...

Pity there is no sound track, such a fun moment. You captured that very well.
Hope you are alright and good luck for rest of your show.
At the end we see that great finale with you and your crew’s happy face right?

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belle photo de joie partagée

8:16 PM  
Blogger Carrie Nichols said...

Good luck for the rest of your show! I have anjoyed being "backstage" for the show.

11:13 PM  
Blogger Lisi said...

very nice capture Ed!

12:58 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Capturing joy is a gift!

9:03 AM  
Blogger Kala said...

looks like fun evil laughter and a cute gurl too - nice capture!

5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home