December 20, 2006

night stroll 2


Here's another one from my wanton noodle walkabouts. It's a 60/70s apartment block that's recently been repainted (not that you can see it in this light) and I've always wanted to take a picture of it.

Converted (succumbed, more like) to the new Blogger. Took two weeks but now it's done, I can rest easy (or can I?) And the codes have all changed (again) and I haven't figured out how to go 'large' with the pictures. Anyone have any ideas? I tried all the usual things but Beta is just...

ps. Thanks for the size tip Keropokman. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Olivier said...

belle photo de nuit, cette couleur bleue est superbe

beautiful photograph of night, this blue color is superb

6:38 PM  
Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Actually i'm thinking of changing my name to Permanently Beta Confused. Sometimes my avatar appears, sometimes it doesn't and periodically it just goes from my profile, meaning i have to reload the thing. I have changed to Beta Blogger, but now it's NEW blogger. Is this the same thing or some such other form of publishing? I thought i'd done it all... phew.
Lovely blues in this shot by the way, and probably there's no blue there, just white, it's all in the lighting/?

7:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Edwin, you got stuck again?

I posted the answer in the forum today when someone asked.

You should be able to understand, since you are brilliant and understood me the last time. look for the s400 in the html and replace it with s1600.

or email me if you are lost again :-)

1:20 AM  
Blogger Lisi said...

Edleobrota, this is a great moody shot, it's so Wong Kar Wai...I like the blueish tone and those big tall windows! I really like this one!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Matthieu said...

Nice blue colours. I also like the shapes (curved building).

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home