December 13, 2006

homecoming


I'm home! Had a wonderful time in Singapore just chilling and swaying. Came home and the crap began the moment I drove into the city. It ended with having to change my car battery. What happened? I think someone tried to break into my car and it set off the alarm and drained the battery. Long story short, it took 2 hours to sort it out. BUT despite a lousy welcome home, an old friend called and I found this postcard from Visual St.Paul on the table. Thanks for making me smile really wide girls.

Back to regular progamming tomorrow. Till then :)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cela fait vraiment plaisir quant on reçoit une carte postale.
merci de faire partager

that really given pleasure as one receives a postcard. thanks for making divide

1:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's too bad about the lousy car problems when you got back. But nice you got the postcard from Kate! Snail mail is great.

1:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK! This is TOO COOL! I want to send ya a postcard too! OOOO...it'll be like starting my Christmas shopping which...CRAP!...I have NOT begun! Suddenly PROCRASTINATION is my middle name! UGH! Oh dear, you MUST check out SCDP (which should really read SCCP--Santa Clara City Photo--I'm not DAAAAAAAAILY anymore, waaaaaaaaah, LOL!)...there's something special just for YOU! OK, email me your snail...and I'll get busy! Gila Ame! ;-)

1:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Glad that your car is still around! Did I bump into you before or after the incident? If after, it definitely didn't dampen your Christmas mood! Yay! Love this time of the year...time for merry making!

2:42 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

i'm glad that the card cheered you. I'd love to see you on stage at Ordway!

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh.. what a thing to happen to your car.

you have just given me an idea. i will start posting up postcards I have received from people all around this week! too busy to go around taking photos. hehe...

1:38 PM  
Blogger StarByte said...

How fun to see that someone else from ST. Paul sends you good thoughts and cheer!

Happy Christmas Edwin!

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home