March 10, 2007

thankful 2


Two more smiley faces at the restaurant. This was one of the first few shots I took. After this, the posers showed their true colours. Rememeber that shot I took of the 'suave' watch-seller? Come back tomorrow for the macho and suave Cook. They were a riot, this bunch!

I'm off to Singapore this weekend. Will be meeting Keropok and Zannnie for afternoon tea (how civilized!) and we're watching a play later in the evening (how cultured!) which my friend Karen is in. Then heading to a jazz club (how poncy!) to listen to another friend, Junji, sing her soul out.

Have a fantastic weekend. See you tomorrow.

10 Comments:

Blogger koeiru said...

True colors? Huh? They look so friendly.

12:42 AM  
Blogger Chuckeroon said...

Edwin! Tks for these great 1st Birthday celebration shots. Really warm idea!!!

Greetings from Richmond upon Thames (UK) CDP

1:13 AM  
Blogger Lilly said...

Your weekend sounds fun. Mine will be spent doing lots of boring things around the house. Enjoy the play and the jazz club.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Dad of 4+1 said...

Enjoy your weekend!

9:27 AM  
Blogger photowannabe said...

Have a great time. Wish I wasn't stuck packing moving boxes.

1:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I absolutely loved your blog, you have such a photographer's eye for colours and shapes, your images are wonderful. I shall return frequently and add you to my favuorites.
Rosie x

7:20 PM  
Blogger Nathalie H.D. said...

I really like this series of portraits Edwin, it's one of the things you do best!
Now you have a great time in S'pore will you ? I'm sure you will, the programme sounds really appealing. I hope the lattes are good there too!
Cheers to all the fellow bloggers you will meet!

10:03 PM  
Blogger Dsole said...

Oh, a DP date! Sounds really funny!
Have a nice dat then, and great portrait!
I love seeing people from others places! :)

10:19 PM  
Blogger Ben Nakagawa said...

Another big smile. Well done!

2:53 PM  
Blogger edwin s said...

Like I said, there'll always be smiles round here. :)

Chuckeroon and Rosie...welcome to KLDP! So glad you popped by.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home