April 9, 2007

dining pleasure


Went out for dinner with a couple of friends to a place called Mythai. Not too bad. The portions are a bit small which is my only complaint. It was good seeing this one friend of mine, Stephanie. She's also my publicist and we haven't caught up for nearly a year. Anyway, I was a bad boy. I was in mid-conversation when I noticed the lights bouncing off the head of one of the chefs behind the glass panel. I immediately reached for my camera. Once done, I resumed talking. Steph just smiled. She knows I'm easily distracted.

8 Comments:

Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

I know what you mean. This photo blogging thing can be so addictive.

I set my alarm clock so I could get up early on Sunday morning to go to the Easter Bonnet Parade. Normally, I don't get out of bed until noon on Sunday. :-)

1:15 PM  
Blogger pennyblack said...

my camera is broken right now and without it glued to my hand i think my friends are having trouble recognizing me...

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey don't he know it Easter time and not Christmas time.

11:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i think i have read some people talk about mythai.

is it good ah?

1:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Edwin, how come you don't Antigua Guatemala Daily Photo listed in your blogroll anymore... Have I fallen from your viewfinder's grace?

P.S. What are we having for dinner?

9:52 AM  
Blogger edwin s said...

Hey Rudy, I've just left a message on the DP forum. Hopefully, you'll 'come back' soon.

I was having Thai for dinner.

K'pok, it's ok lah. Nothing to shout about. Ambience very nice though.

Ming, it's all consuming isn't it?

PennyB, hope it gets repaired quick.

Pastorrick, with so many races and religions in Malaysia, we often get confused ourselves :)

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aha, I could just picture you doing it!!!! Smack, I love you!

2:27 PM  
Blogger Z said...

Now if I could get my people to be as indulgent as Steph seems to be. :-)

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home