January 30, 2008

the shadow of your smile


Swings are another little invention that produces sunny smiles on my face. The children who were on these must've been scared away by the sight of me snapping pictures. I didn't mean to but it left the swings clear for me to play with once I was done. What got me was the shadow of the trees on the ground.

Yesterday, Pat left a comment alerting me to the passing of a wonderful fellow blogger. We knew him as Ggraph but to his friends and family, he was Mark. He hadn't been well for some time but that didn't stop his lust for life. If you remember his witty writing and classic photos, go over and send your condolences to his wife Sue. Godbless you Mark.

3 Comments:

Blogger marley said...

Ah, swings! One of my favourites as a child.

I thought Pats tribute was lovely.

3:12 AM  
Blogger marley said...

Ah, swings! One of my favourites as a child.

I thought Pats tribute was lovely.

3:12 AM  
Blogger J.C. said...

The clouds in the background really drawn to this pix! It must be a glorious sunny day when this pix is captured!

Sigh!!! The rainy days are here! I miss those beautiful clouds!

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home