June 3, 2008

just kiddin'


Those of you who know how much work I do with children and how I love snapping candid shots of them in motion will know how happy I am getting this shot after weeks of posting buildings and things. I was just taking a walk to get some perspective. Then I found myself in a low-cost government-sponsored housing area just 10 minutes from where I live (I had walked an hour by then.) Saw these kids playing badminton using their slippers as a marker for a net. They asked me if I wanted to play. And I did, for 10 minutes and walked home happy. Got a shot and some exercise. Who wouldn't be happy, eh?

4 Comments:

Blogger George Townboy said...

Very nice, Edwin! Great shot or a cute kid. I like people shots too, especially candid ones.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Tash said...

Great shot. I like their net marker!

1:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh man.. u brought back memories..

i did that too, with slippers and shoes. LOL

sometimes we played with our neighbours too, with the fence in between. :-)

5:02 PM  
Blogger Benjamin Madison said...

A very nicely composed shot with the two racquets balancing eachother and the lines of the tiles. And in the perfect spot the great shot of the kid following through with his shot. Well done!

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home