June 20, 2006

walk in the park pt.3


As you can see, childhood fearlessness ends at the end of childhood. Once we become adults, the worries begin. So Adults, take shade if you wish but you'll be missing out on so much more. I'm sure one or two of these ladies would've liked to splash around with their kids.

Blogger today decided that this blog has spam-like qualities, turned on word verification, refused to let me post through Flickr and took 20 minutes to load this picture. Oh just sod off and leave me to bask in the sun!

4 Comments:

Blogger midnitebara said...

I would have love to waddle in the cool water too but, aside from the fear of premature wrinkles due to exposure to the blazing sun, I would really fear the other adults reaction when they see me acting like a kid too.

9:35 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

The wading pool below is just stunning - adn teh kids all look like they are having so much fun! The adults just look hot and bothered, lol! I bet they do wish they could wade in the pool!

11:03 PM  
Blogger Nicola said...

Looks like they are prepared for a picnic with all the bags, no?

12:00 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Great color in this picture - I wish they could just plunge in!

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home