November 29, 2006

the all clear


Delayed post today but that doesn't account for the fact that I witnessed the sun rise for the first time in months. No need to rush my freshly brewed cuppa. No need to get stuck in a car. Simply no need.

The misty air fresh and I could almost feel the morning dew penetrating my pores. I realised I missed this sensation. Thank you Insomnia but this time I rode your wave. It wasn't a bad weather day at all, and now it's time for the sun to rise somewhere else and I have 3 dogs that need to play. Woof Woof! Paddy whack give the dog a bone!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

superbe ciel. ta photo est tres belle, à Evry aussi il y a un ciel merveilleux mais il fait tres froid.


superb sky. your photograph is very beautiful, in Evry also there is a marvellous sky but the weather is very cold.

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Edwin, it's a delight to see this intense blue and white in the sky after your bauble post yesterday, which was also so great. Enjoy!

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a charming blue sky and white cloud. I love it so much!!

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, I like your comments more, edwin.
:))
i could feel your thoughts at that moment. and very nice photo with that block of white cloud.
:))

jing
www.shanghaidailyphoto.com

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mornings are great, eh?
this is a very pretty picture.
(and thanks for you visit)

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow... what a sky... beautifull, colors and contrast...
bye

11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are really a gifted photographer! Some of the best i've seen.

3:44 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

This is sensational! Good on you for catching the dawn. Perhaps I should try that sometime.

6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good one! Another for my wall! Great colours.

10:26 AM  
Blogger edwin s said...

thanks for being part of a great day everyone ;)

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home