December 5, 2006

keep walking


These next few days is gonna be mad for me. I've been paid lots to host an event for a very big corporation, the world's local bank actually. Today is the prep meeting and camera setup/rehearsal. Tomorrow the 2-day event begins. Starts at 8 a.m. and ends at 6 p.m. Will have a microphone in one hand and a bag of wit in the other while a roving camera follows my every move as I get 300 managers to tell me the most intimate banking stories. I think it'll be fun but having to wake up and not be grumpy will be the ultimate challenge. Must be chirpy. This pays for my Sydney trip next month.

Once the event ends on Thursday, I'm driving down to Singapore for a couple of days. See, there's always something good at the end of a long walkway. Phew!

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bravo pour la photo et la perspective, elle est superbe, on a l'impression de rentrer dans un couloir qui meme vers un autre monde. j'espere que tout se passera bien pour toi.
Donc bientot tu vas aller voir nos charmantes DP de Sydney, tu en as de la chance. Bonne Journee

cheer for the photograph and the prospect, it is superb, one has the impression to return in a corridor which same towards another world. I hope that all will occur well for you. Thus soon you will see our charming DP of Sydney, you have chance of it. Good Day

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:))
very great perspective photo.
and good luck with the busy coming days....
:))
keep walking, wil find some unexpected and nice story ahead.

jing
shanghai daily photo

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just bet you'll get some great photos from your assignment!

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep walking, the tiles on the overhead bridge might turn into yellow bricks. Ask Dorothy, she'll tell you :-)

See you in Singapore Sunday.

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photo and yes, keep walking no matter what :)

4:47 PM  
Blogger Lisi said...

nice perspective Edleobro...I bet Mr tall guy has to bend his knees quite a bit for this one :)

good luck on the Hxxx show!

8:17 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

You'll no doubt dazzle those bankers. Another wonderful photo!

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this shot. Best wishes in your business this week!

1:57 AM  
Blogger Irredento Urbanita said...

Entering in the unknown dimension!! lol That's the view I had. I like symetric images.

2:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow what a great job! Do you need an assistant? You know i make a mean cup of tea.. milk one sugar if i recall.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Fafbulous photo. Interesting perspective! I know that you will be a huge success and have lots of fun to boot!!

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely lines. My pics seem to be more focused on food! It's turning into a food blog! Let me know what you think of the food shots! Ha ha ha...

(Oh, the pics are in the other blog http://ugwug.blogspot.com)

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home