December 21, 2006

shine on


The last 2 posts I played with night shadow and light. Now we wake up for the morning. Again, taken on my front porch and being as light-headed as I was, I think it came out well.

We're getting closer to ushering in a brand new year. I'm not sure if I want to make any resolutions this time. I sat back last night and realised I've had such an amazing 2006. New friends, new perspective of things and was part of some great projects. Then Daily Photo comes and opened my eyes to another new and exciting passion. Next year looks swell and I don't want to jinx it by putting down on a piece of paper what I must and must not do. Just clear those cobwebs.

And my friends have already opened the Chrissy presents I gave them. I thank the lovelies in Singapore for my presents, Karen, Rachel, Daniel and Chris. Myra and Fahmi in KL, what is in that little bag? Can't wait for Chrissy Day!

11 Comments:

Blogger Olivier said...

superbe cette ombre, tout en douceur, tout en mystere, il y a un cote zen dans ta photo. bravo.

superb this shade, all carefully, all in mystery, there is a dimension Zen in your photograph. cheer

1:25 PM  
Blogger JaamZIN said...

Edwin this photo is incredible. And during this gray days here good to see something shiny:)

3:11 PM  
Blogger wmw said...

I likey this photo! Mmm..Looks like a swastika..like the shadow!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Many times my comments do NOT show up on your blog, even when I double check and know that I've done it right. Just want you to know that I visit to see what you have posted. Playing with light and shadow seems to be an interest of yours of late.

PS. Forget NY's resolutions. They don't work!!

8:19 PM  
Blogger koeiru said...

Sunshine, the sustenance for life. I can use some right now.

12:21 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

well composed, Ed! i simply love it! another contender for best photo theme day ?

3:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gourgeous. I love your last two photos!

4:54 AM  
Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Great study of light.

7:01 AM  
Blogger Icarus said...

(Ed, this has to be my last attempt to get a comment in to you. it has gone on the same all this week, last last. So, I'm going to comment, click & if I don't see you on the other side, I'll mail again, OK?)
Deep breath.....is this your front porch, or my old terrace in Lisbon? Amazing!! And I miss it more and more, the morning light streaming into the bedroom through those shapes.
Come to think of it, I owe you a reply. Hold on,it's coming, game on!

8:16 AM  
Blogger Icarus said...

OK, I'm so relieved, I'm back now to write a chapter of comments on the past 2 weeks of KLDP....kidding! But really pleased.

8:17 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Beautiful composition! Exquisite lighting.

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home