February 25, 2007

fireworks sunday


It's been a couple of weeks since my last 'Fireworks in KL' shot. I thought some of you may have been a bit bored seeing fireworks shots every Sunday so I gave it a rest...until today!

A quick refresher for KLDP's new visitors: 2007 is Visit Malaysia Year. Not too far from where I live is Titiwangsa Lake Gardens, where every weekend, locals and tourists are treated to the Water Sky Extravaganza at the end of which is a 10 minute pyro show. All I have to do is set up my tripod on the roof and snap a shot. Hope you're not too bored with this one.

12 Comments:

Blogger Dijah said...

I like it!
really like the fireworks!
:)

3:06 PM  
Blogger Nathalie H.D. said...

Oh Edwin, you could do better than that! Where's your creativity? Used in some other direction I hope????

6:51 PM  
Blogger Nathalie H.D. said...

But it's beautiful anyway ;-)

6:52 PM  
Blogger Gaëlle said...

Nice one!

7:03 PM  
Blogger Hans said...

Nice fotoblog ! its fun to see pictures from other parts of the world.

5:21 AM  
Blogger photowannabe said...

Never bored. This one is beautiful and says celebration.

9:48 AM  
Blogger edwin s said...

Thanks to you who liked it.

Nathalie, you're buying the next latté!

1:39 PM  
Blogger ... said...

Very nice photo.

3:27 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

no boredom here! Beautiful shot...I like how the street lights are producing their own fireworks too!

10:24 PM  
Blogger Ben Nakagawa said...

Very nice big flower in the dark sky. Keep going, Eddie.

3:05 PM  
Blogger edwin s said...

hey chris, those aren't street lights. they're fireworks too!

7:00 PM  
Blogger Michael Salone said...

Absolutely fantastic shot of fireworks...a difficult subject to capture.

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home