March 26, 2007

festivale latinos 1


A lovely Sunday afternoon and the whole of South America comes together to share it's culture, music, dance and oh-so-delicious food with us. The Latin American Festival. My friend Judimar, a beautiful and fantastic dancer asked me to come have a bit of fun. And I'm so glad I went. The moment I arrived, I was greeted with a cup of hot Brazilian coffee. While I'm sipping the brew, I turned around and saw this gorgeous costume.

Come around tomorrow for more.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Betcha I'll be back for more!
This is stupendous!

Hadn't visited for a few days so I went back and made belated comments on your previous posts.
Hope you are well. Cheers

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh the colours are gorgeous!! i would love a dress like this and wear it every day!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Dijah said...

the colours,
so gorgeous!It adds a nice colour to this picture!
kudos!

10:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I bet that took hours and hours to make. Will we get to see Judimar tomorrow then?

5:18 PM  
Blogger edwin s said...

I'm well nathalie...merci. see you tomorrow :)

Really Karen? Very the panas you know. Damn damn cantik though. I so see Marion wearing it at the next Gamelan show.

Terima Kasih Dijah.

GM, you know, as much as I wanted to take a picture of Judimar, I got so into catching up with her that I forgot to. Oops!

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vibrant colors. I am sure it was a lot of hard work to make that costume with all the details in it.

10:20 PM  
Blogger Olivier said...

c'est vraiment tres beau, les couleurs sont magnifiques


it is really very beautiful, the colors are splendid

12:14 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

A peacock motif is hard to resist. Yes, it's quite beautiful

4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home