April 29, 2007

sunday at the beach


This is the front of one of KL's many drinking holes, The Beach Club. Looks really rough in the daytime but turns into a banging pub at night. Known for it's white men and local women patronage Know what I mean? We went there for a hen's night for a laugh years ago. Suffice to say we didn't stay very long. Anyway, I composed this shot with the cars driving past to make it look like waves vere crashing. I was missing the beach. It's Sunday, usually a good day to laze on the beach. However, I'll be home editing photos from a shoot I did a couple of days ago. Maybe I'll put a small paper umbrella in my coffee.

6 Comments:

Blogger Bel said...

Is this the one on a street corner? Bukit Bintang?

I think I saw it during my visit to KL.

5:02 PM  
Blogger JaamZIN said...

I also know this place from Kuala Lumpur..its not far from the Petronas towers if I remember well, on a street which is full of pubs and clubs. There is a latin place (Cuban style) on the other end of that street which I liked much better.

7:43 PM  
Blogger edwin s said...

Belinda, you're correct about it being at the corner but Zsolt's memory is brilliant! It is just down the road from the Twin Towers. :)

I hope the both of you have good memories of KL.

11:31 PM  
Blogger wmw said...

It's been a long time since I last went there....it's usually the case, all the clubs usually look "worn out" in the day time but come alive at night!

11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whao, the place is still surviving? what about LQ?
man, i last went clubing was at Q bar

4:45 AM  
Blogger JaamZIN said...

kris..and what about clubing in Szentes?:)

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home