May 6, 2007

lick your lips


Lecka Lecka is an Italian style gelato shop. There aren't many ice-cream parlours in KL. Joining Lecka Lecka are Baskin Robbins and Häagen Dazs. It's all up to flavours and texture. I like Baskin Robbins for the flavours and Häagen Dazs for the creamy texture. Lecka Lecka appeals to my designer's sense of style. I'm licking my lips just thinking about it.

Tonight is the BOH Cameronian Arts Awards. Musicians, dancers, actors, designers, directors will congregate and some of us will hopefully walk away with a gong. My company didn't mount any productions last year. However, I'm in for 'Best Emsemble' for Second Link, which some of you will remember from pictures I posted last year. Who knows? I haven't even figured out what I'm wearing. I should go out, get an ice-cream and lick my worries away.

7 Comments:

Blogger dewi palsu said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:20 PM  
Blogger sina said...

Edwin!! All the best for tonight's Boh Cameronian Arts awards - I shall wait with bated breath. :)
Hmmm don't forget to post a pic or two okay? ;-)

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice photograph, Edwin. I like it a lot.

I hope you get to see the Rose-Breasted Grosbeak that came to Brookville, Ohio yesterday. It is the first one I have seen since we moved here 44 years ago.

8:00 PM  
Blogger Emilieee said...

LOve your site.. wonderful pictures and you do update daily! just started a DP blog too.. but I think I have to try harder to update it daily cos I'll be having my final exam soon T.T

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful colours!

5:14 AM  
Blogger Dsole said...

I like it!!!!!!!

6:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you open a Ben & Jerry's in KL lah... I love B & J.

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home