January 13, 2008

tt to you


This I cropped from a bigger billboard showing how easy you can transfer funds to friends and family in other countries. Hmm, I never thought grabbing a rope with my hands to cross a divide was an easy thing to do. Cute advert nonetheless. Won't mention the bank though.

I was tagged by Thiên yesterday. I usually don't answer to any tagging requests but you know, it's a new year, so why not, eh?

This game of tag goes like this, When it comes to New Year’s Resolutions we seem to fall into four categories: 1) quite serious about them, 2) flippant about them, 3) pressured to do them, or 4) do not do them. So, the purpose of this game of tag is to let us know which category you are in. I will give mine, then tag 3 other sites to do the same thing.

I'd put myself in category 4. I don't do them because I don't make any. I have my goals yes, but I prefer to let the year and its surprises come when they come. I used to make resolutions when I was younger but realized circumstances always alters the path I take. Now I do what I need to do and the rest falls into place. Know what I mean?

Now I have to transfer this to three other DP members: Nathalie, Keropokman and Ming.

Happy Sunday!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just came back from kuala lumpur yesterday.
the photo is very simple in colors and presentation. love it :)

4:23 PM  
Blogger Ineke said...

Hi Edwin,

Good to see you're back(too), always loved your pictures.
btw, if i think of KL, i think of traditionally dressed women. Don't know if that helps,but there you have it :)

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Edwin,
Had no idea you'd gone back to daily posting, shame on me for not checking, I've been missing a lot of good ones :-)

Optical illusion, children beware and chipping away are my favourites.

Would love to see you crossing a divide hanging to a rope with both hands, or walking on the rope maybe?

So I've been tagged? Will do - talk soon!

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh sorry, my message above appeared as anonymous. Correcting it now,
Nathalie

6:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Edwin, I like the crop job and the colors very much. Thanks for playing along on the tag! Have a good week.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

arrghh.. i have been tagged!

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home