January 6, 2008

ying yang yummy


Dragon-i Restaurant. One of the many F&B outlets in Pavilion, one I've been in more than once. The food is good, the decor is slick and comfortable. Chinese cuisine can seem like a hodge-podge of ingredients but if not cooked well, can really violate your taste senses. Dragon-i thankfully knows how much is too much. Salt-free soups, and such. I like it. As for the decor, it's a lot of black, red and glass. Kinda sexy, in a PG-13 kinda way.


Here's a shot of a dish I like very very much, fried chicken in super-fried dried chillies. Looks life-threatening but I assure you, the chillies only add a hint of tongue burning spice to the overall flavour.

This is the last in the Pavilion series here at KLDP. Hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have.

Remember, I would like to know what you think of when Kuala Lumpur comes to mind.

Have a great Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home