March 7, 2008

pushing along


Don't be fooled by the near-scowl of the guy pushing his trolley. The moment I put down my camera he smiled. Unfortunately, he hadn't any time to pose for me and continued on his way.

Yes, we're still in Masjid India. I noticed something. When I was younger, I saw fabrics of all colours and textures. Each store specialized in something different. However, during this walkabout, it struck me, most of the stores carry similar, if not the same, fabrics. Thankfully the area still carries the charm of the old days.

Tomorrow is KLDP's 2nd anniversary and Malaysia sees it 12th General Election.

9 Comments:

Blogger Shoshana said...

This picture has motion. I look at it and I can feel that the guy is busy. Does that make sense?


Dallas Daily Photo

10:58 AM  
Blogger George Townboy said...

Awesome shot, again. I love the color!

11:08 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

The styles and fabrics may have a sameness about them, but the colours are still vivid and bright!

1:55 PM  
Blogger Petrea Burchard said...

ditto, ditto, ditto

3:31 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

Juat wanted to say how much I've enjoyed your textile shots. Love the photos and love the fabrics.

4:59 PM  
Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

I love the pink kaftan Edwin!

5:19 PM  
Blogger  gmirage said...

where'd my comment go?

9:17 PM  
Blogger edwin s said...

yeah, where did your comment go gizelle? what did you say?

6:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

the pink baju suddenly reminds me of Datin Paduka Seri Endon.

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home