May 23, 2008

urban flavour


Suria KLCC, the shopping mall under the Twin Towers, has 2 food courts. One is in the middle of the mall, the other sits on the top floor at the end and is called Rasa, which is the Malay word for flavour or taste (depends in what context the sentence is.) If I have to grab a quick bite, Rasa is the one I pick of the 2. Everyday this week, I've been eating here. I'm about to open a show in Galeri Petronas and Rasa is right above it. Last night, I had dinner there as well. And where I sat, when I looked up, this was my view.

5 Comments:

Blogger Diederick Wijmans said...

An excellent picture, well composed with beautiful lighting and colour. Well done!

4:16 PM  
Blogger Steve Buser said...

Good eye. I like the way you composed the shot with half of the dome -- makes it a lot more eye capturing.

4:50 PM  
Blogger edwin s said...

ooh, new visitors to KLDP :)

thanks for popping by and leaving such great comments.

10:19 PM  
Blogger  gmirage said...

Great symmetry! love the colors too!

12:36 AM  
Blogger wmw said...

I really love this shot of your! Never noticed this "angle" before.

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home