May 14, 2008

in living colour


I'm back!!! After a tough time with acute tonsilitis and a short weekend visiting the stunning monuments of Angkor, I'm ready to take on the world again (well, KLDP really.) So, I felt I needed to come back with a vibrant dash of colour. While rushing past some shops, I snapped this. Yup, work has completely taken over and I'll have to juggle my schedules. Need to find at least an hour a day to capture a shot for KLDP.

Earlier today, I was interviewed by one of our local papers, The Malay Mail, about my blogs. I specifically mentioned KLDP and CDP. I think the article comes out tomorrow. That was mighty quick. Kinda like my time nowadays, moving swiftly.

8 Comments:

Blogger ai wei said...

amazing! love this pic a lot as it is really very colorful!!!

10:25 PM  
Blogger Matelda said...

Lovely colours, lots of texture as well... nice!

11:26 PM  
Blogger marley said...

Welcome back! Its a great photo. You achieved a splash of colour :)

7:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

After its relaunch, that afternoon paper is now simply known as Malay Mail.
It has dropped the "The'from its name.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Kerry-Anne said...

Sorry to hear about the tonsilitis! Hope you're doing a whole lot better now. This photo is beautiful - I've just bought myself an exquisite wrought-iron jewellery stand, and looking at your picture, I think I need to go and buy some colourful beaded jewellery to fill in its blank spots. I'm such a sucker for pretty things. :)

3:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ah.. something my sisters will never resist not to stop.

9:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ah... the Malay mail article here

9:14 AM  
Blogger J.C. said...

Welcome back. Missing your KLDP photos. Hope to see some of your photos of Angkor!!

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home