March 19, 2006

Right on top


It's late at night and the last diners have left Top Hat restaurant. I climb the stairs to where KL's new jazz lounge is about to be revealed to the public. I was asked to come in and do a couple of test shots which will be given to the press. This is the corridor that leads to The Top Room. Clean and decorated with antique furniture. Soon, the pictures on the wall will be replaced with portraits of musicians.

On Monday night, the music plays for the very first time. I can't wait!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All nice pictures , continue .
Best regards from LE HAVRE(FRANCE)

6:44 AM  
Blogger Denton said...

Very flattering to be invited in to take photos.

10:37 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Cool photo, I love it. How come they asked you to take photos? Are you a professionnal photographer?

4:14 PM  
Blogger Edwin Sumun said...

It is very flaterring to be asked. No, I'm not a professional photographer. An amateur enthusiast more like.

I'm Artistic Director of a theatre company. I dabble in design sometimes which involves attempts at professional looking pictures.

I was asked to do some shots because my friends are managing the new lounge and knew I'd take better pictures than they would.

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home