June 22, 2006

here comes the rain again


After days of threatening, it poured yesterday. Twice. For as long as I can remember, I've always wanted to capture a shot of rain. So, I grabbed the camera and started clicking. Nothing. Too dark and the results weren't satisfying. I was standing under the metal awning wondering if I should give up on this quest of mine. Then I noticed these huge drops coming from the awning's egde. I thought I'd try. And here it is. I'm really happy with the result. I was jumping about smiling with glee for over an hour.

12 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

congrats! edwin..great job! the droplets are dancing

6:03 PM  
Blogger indieperfumes said...

This really worked! You're getting to be quite the pro...

7:16 PM  
Blogger Lisi said...

Kris said it right...dancing rain drops...great capture Edwin!

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think rain is the hardest thing to capture! Good job! We are suppose to get stormes today, maybe I will try it.

12:04 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

Cool shot Edwin:)

12:27 AM  
Blogger Edwin Sumun said...

Thanks guys. I always saw them as dancing too! Not too pro yet. Maybe one day, I'll be up to Bob's gorgeous standards.

12:40 AM  
Blogger Juggerpix said...

Very nice shot.

3:01 AM  
Blogger Rafleesia said...

wow...kewl stuff!

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! I've never seem raindrops dance before!

9:38 AM  
Blogger midnitebara said...

subarashii!! wonderful!

2:08 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

They look like diamonds! Beautiful shot.

p.s. you can always send some of your rain to south Texas! :)

2:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home