September 30, 2006

all made up


With Blogger and it's problems, I took a break from posting yesterday. Today, Apple had a load of updates, so that had to happen first. And seeing I was still tired, I let the updates download and took a nap. Now I'm up, all my computers have restarted and I'm ready for tonight's performance. But before I head off to the theatre and my adoring audience, I must post for you.

This picture was taken last week when we were given a make-up rehearsal. Mabel is the make-up artist. J.J. is getting his face done and Sherry, that girl at the bottom corner, is one of our dressers. What goes on: concealer, liquid foundation, powder (I use Body Shop), white, russet and red eye colour, liquid eyeliner, bronzer cheeks and a bit of terracotta on my lips and I'm all done, ready for donning my costume.

Have a great weekend everyone!

7 Comments:

Blogger Matthieu said...

Because you worth it :)

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was expecting you might have some photos for us from your new production, great - it would be great to see your done face, with all the make up.
have a good one tonight and a great weekend too =)

7:13 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Ah, your blog audience is also adoring. Like the bold colours on the person's back.

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I use body shop" ??? hahahah..why u telling us? ..heheh sorry, i'm high on caffein . Best wishes again!

9:50 PM  
Blogger Ame said...

So WHAT exactly is this g-string all about? And we're related...I use Body Shop too! LOL! Great shots Eddie...love the flower...love the candidness of the make-up one...you live a charmed life I'm sure...glad to know ya you wild & crazy Commando G-string GUY! Oh and next time, DON'T break a leg K? GEEEZ! ;-)

10:22 PM  
Blogger Lisi said...

the chinese on the vest caught my attention...I thought it's a name of a show maybe? It says "what is all the noise about on Saturday" so is that why you chose this photo for today??? Nice shot Ed

11:50 PM  
Blogger edwin s said...

LOL! Good one Matthieu!

Thanks Jazzy and Kate :)

Kris, caffeine's gonna keep me going today too. Tired gila today!

Ame, FYI, I wear g-strings when I perform. And I love Body Shop products esp. the make-up range. My skin doesn't break out from it.

Lisi, thanks for the translation. I don't read Chinese. Luck, I guess that I posted the shot.

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home