September 11, 2006

ecstacy


Just look at his face. Pure orgasm (don't mind me using the word.) This shot was taken during yesterday's warm-up session before the start of rehearsal proper. The director made us blow balloons and then stomp each other's. The winners were made to perform a little skit for the pleasure of the losers. I was one of them, loser that is, so I got to watch. Fun. More fun than rehearsal itself.

I had a wonderful day until I got home and received an email from the above mentioned director. Party-pooper! Now I'm grumpy and having heated conversations with myself! A trip gone bad, know what I mean?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i come to one of your rehearsals?

oh i wish

that seemed a fun exercise, poor balloons.

one shouldn't get that close with the director - especially at the beginning of the process, see you got upset now =) just joking.

12:18 AM  
Blogger Ame said...

Awwwww Edwin...nothing like a bad contact to ruin your day! Sigh~

And I just have to say, this guy looks just like my hubby's cousin's hubby, LOL! Could be a twin...but he doesn't dance...he's a computer nerd! ;-)

Just go on another virtual trip around the world and you'll be feeling better in no time! HUGS!

2:24 AM  
Blogger Juggerpix said...

Ah, someone not afraid to let themselves go!

Sorry to hear you’re having problems with the director. Want me to make a threatening call to him? :)

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photo! sounds fun! (er..not the acting part)

Hey, the director has no guts to tell u in the face?

2:21 PM  
Blogger Sadia said...

haha, I love this photo.

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home