December 22, 2006

old discovery


Yesterday, I went to visit a friend and together we took her little nephew and niece, Liam and Janya, out for an evening stroll. We walked up Ceylon Hill, a lovely cul-de-sac. Of course I had my camera. Bought a new lens and was playing with it. This was what I discovered. Another old colonial house hidden from the traffic and noise of the city. Some of you may remember an older KLDP picture of an old house. This house stands behind it. I didn't see it then and was only fortunate this time cos I was on a hill looking down on the green.

5 Comments:

Blogger Olivier said...

superbe, cette maison dans la foret. elle est tres belle

superb, this house in the drill. it is very beautiful

6:55 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Yes, I do remember the former photo which was lovely. The greens are so lush here. House isn't bad either!!

9:12 PM  
Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

I love the layers of green colors and suddenly a beautiful white building. Absolutely gorgeous picture.

Is that a prive home??

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quite a confusing lot of building, one even has a chinese temple-like roof ? wonderful nonetheless :)

1:42 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

Sooooo lovely and I love the vegetation behind.

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home