February 5, 2007

hairy legs


2 days ago I posted the lion heads and mentioned the blokes who were standing around. Here they are. What I forgot to mention was how hairy their legs were. I tell you some men know absolutely nothing about personal grooming.

It's Monday and another week begins. 2007 seems to be moving really quickly. Well, doesn't matter as long as we accomplish what we set out to do. I've taken 2 dormant blogs and gave them a fresh new start. Vision 20/20 will now accompany KLDP as it's younger-better-looking brother with photos outside of the KL theme. I've only posted one shot to annouce it's birth so come visit when I've found it's breath.

Now, it's off into the city to discover more sights to share with you. Stay stunning and fresh everyone.

11 Comments:

Blogger Rafleesia said...

Very funny you...! Thanks - I never noticed their legs before this...I shall never look at lion dancers the same way again.

10:14 AM  
Blogger photowannabe said...

I have a disposable razor I would be glad to contribute to the cause. A bit too hairy for my liking. haha. Nice shot, gave me a smile.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

looks very space age to me. aliens lico dancers?

3:13 PM  
Blogger Olivier said...

tres belles photos....belle ceremonie

very beautiful photographs….beautiful ceremony

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the smile!

5:25 AM  
Blogger Pod said...

i thought you liked hairy pegs? where are the sydney pics??

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really a very beautiful photograph

9:51 AM  
Blogger edwin s said...

who would've thought men's hairy legs would get this much attention? thanks guys :)

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh hairy lion legs, I love quirky details. The world in KL is full of surprises...

3:39 PM  
Blogger wmw said...

Ha ha...I was scrolling down, waiting to see the hairy legs till I got the "hairy" picture!

7:15 PM  
Blogger edwin s said...

I tell you Ladies, what is it with the hairy legs fetish, eh???

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home