February 2, 2007

oh buoy!


After 8 days of sun, sea and surf, I return to the drone of the city. I've uploaded the pictures I took and it looks like I don't have to tweak them in PS. The colours in Syndey are so pure (must be that hole in the sky). You'll soon see them on my Flickr page once I've sorted the lot.

So, now we get back to KL programming. I took this one before I left. Remember the Eye on Malaysia? It stands in the middle of a man-made lake and around it are these buoys. I like the reflection of the sky on the water and the buoy looks like it's floating between sky and water. Kinda how I'm feeling at the moment. Just floating.

ps. take a gander at the wedding reception food shots by The Ravenous Rabbit. The closing shot has us screaming a traditional Chinese toast to the bridal couple. I must say I look extremely dashing.

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a lovely image. Very nice.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Pod said...

cool monsieur....seems ages since tuesday!!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Olivier said...

belle photo, le reflet est tres pure.
beautiful photograph, the reflection is very pure.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Mandi said...

That's a stunning photo! The reflection is so clear. Good shot.

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You DO look dashing on that photo!

And what a perfect reflection here - reflection on a perfect holiday?

Looking fwd to your new work and holiday/wedding shots.

6:55 PM  
Blogger wmw said...

Nice reflection shot. Is that a tiny fish bobbing up for air? I see a small ripple in front.

7:53 PM  
Blogger Gerald (SK14) said...

a most unusual shot -- intriguing!

9:41 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

That is a really great picture!

10:25 PM  
Blogger isa said...

Love it!

1:54 AM  
Blogger photowannabe said...

Fascinating shot of reflection and vivid color. Very arty.

3:27 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

simply magical.
you are a magician with that camera.

4:24 AM  
Blogger DXBluey said...

I don't comment often. This is due to laziness.

You inspire action.

Long may you do so.

Your shot rocks. Dude.

6:00 AM  
Blogger edwin s said...

Poddy, it seems like a dream now... a very beautiful dream. My friends and me have been talking about it. It's like we were never there if it wasn't for the pictures we took.

Nathalie, I keep telling myself how handsome I am because I am hehehehehehe :)

WMW, I think it's a bug rather than a fish. It's Titiwangsa after all, the largest denggi recepticle in town :)

Chris+Deb, you are really too generous with your comment. Coming from you, I'm very humbled and honoured.

Bluey, I completely understand. I feel like that too. I just like to look at the pictures and commenting slips my mind.

Thanks for all the comments. Do come by everyone. KLDP is a couple of weeks away from it 1 year anniversary.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Ame said...

Me too...floating! Awesome shot! ;)

12:50 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

Eddie, you forgot an eye.

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home