May 7, 2007

oh what a night!


The friends, the rivals, the flurry of excitement and anticipation of who will win the awards this year. The coming together of Malaysian Performing Arts community at last night's BOH Cameronian Arts Awards and boy, did we love it! Most of the results weren't surprising especially in Music and Theatre. Dance was the one with the unexpected winners but they deserved it. This year's theme for the night was Carnivale. This shot I captured in the midst of my catching up with friends and I feel it shows off the pre-show excitement.

another awards night shot tomorrow.

9 Comments:

Blogger Bel said...

I love the vibrancy of all the colours in this photo, and I agree that you've certainly captured the "buzz".

Hope you had a great night ;o)

1:28 PM  
Blogger Olivier said...

la soirée etait sympathique. Merci pour le verre, en attente demain de la suite


the evening was sympathetic nerve. Thank you for glass, on standby tomorrow of the continuation

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice mood, cheers!

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree it does show off the excitement. Hope you had a god time!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Emilieee said...

can tell that you had a great time there.. Oh I'm drooling over the red wine.

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is an exciting photograph and clearly captured the moment.

I am not sure if you got there or not but if you did, thank you for visiting my blog yesterday and for your comments about my Rose-Breasted Grosbeak. I am into architecture today with the Brookville Community Theatre.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Jing said...

:)
blurry....flurry moment!!
cheers!!!!

jing
shanghai daily photo

12:19 PM  
Blogger edwin s said...

It was a wonderful night and most of us ended teh night wanting more. :)

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You certainly captured the spirit of the evening very well! Makes you want to be there!
Any awards for you? I'm sure you deserve it.

Went back to comment on a few earlier posts, love your blog as always. Sorry for not visiting on a daily basis but I love catching up!

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home