December 20, 2007

Christmas Circus


The circus is in town! I'm not sure which one but I do know it's from London. I asked this masked performer. However, he didn't squeak a sound and kept moving about attracting the passerbys. The moment I took out my camera, he stopped moving. Snapped this shot, tried asking him again, didn't get an answer, he kept on swaying and moving.

How do I know the circus is from London? There were a couple of boys performing with him and so I asked them. All they could say was 'London.' The boys were not from London, they were local Chinese boys.

Oh well. It's Christmas time, mistletoe and wine. Doesn't matter where this circus is from. It's given us something else to do this festive season.

Selamat Aidil Adha to all my Muslim brethren

10 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Quite colorful! Circuses are fun in any season.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Ioanna said...

Beautiful photo! I love the colors in today's and yesterday's picture of yours! Very "fuerte".

4:06 PM  
Blogger Lilly said...

love the colour on today's and yesterday's post.
great pictures.

9:46 PM  
Blogger Bob Crowe said...

Edwin - how good to hear from you again! I'm still slogging away with a post every day, although making the time for it is a problem. I'm also putting more work on Flickr - there are links on my blog home page.

This is an exceptional picture - gorgeous color and subject, perfect DOF. At first glance, it didn't look like a circus but rather Carnival in Venice or New Orleans.

I'll be visiting family in the NYC suburbs next week and hope to post some photos of the city. Same for London in January.

11:04 PM  
Blogger J.C. said...

Love this photo with the vibrant red! Always looking forward to new posting on your blog!

11:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A great and fun shot, Edwin.

10:43 AM  
Blogger Bobby D. said...

gorgeous blog- this is a stunning shot.

loved the red post, the tai chi sign , cemetery, it is really interesting.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Pod said...

beware of circus boys now!
;0)

7:23 PM  
Blogger edwin s said...

I'm always a fool for circus boys, Poddy :)

Thanks for popping in everyone. I really didn't expect this many comments having been away for so long.

As you know, I'm making a comeback. A couple of post leading up to years end. Come New Year's Day, I'll be back in full daily swing.

Love always.

11:14 PM  
Blogger Carlos Lorenzo said...

Excellent capture Edwin.

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home