January 19, 2008

you will always...


I'm posting this more for the tagline than anything else. I believe all of us have a capacity of doing wonderful things with ourselves and with/for others. There are some who feel they have the weight of the world on their shoulders, too much responsibility, too many disappointments, just too much negativity. However, the moment always arrives when each of us will find our glow.

Today, I increased the field of my glow, thanks to JC at Subang DP. She gave me this:

This is the first time I have been tagged for an award! Thanks, JC! You are one of those bloggers who make my days with your regular visits and comments!!! I would like to tag you again but it would be more fun to send the Awards to more bloggers and keep the spirit of DPB going and going and going!!!

The award rules say: "Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times.

In honour of this award, I will abide by the rules and pass it on to 10 dedicated bloggers of Daily Blog who have in one way or another inspired me and made my days by sharing their love of photography through their photos, sharing the tales of places, people & lives in their cities, visiting my website ~ leaving behind motivating comments that drive me to shoot more photos to share with all of you.

KLDP's "You Make My Day" Award goes to:
1) Nathalie in Avignon
2) Ben and Meg in Nelson
3) Kate in Mazatlan (and St.Paul)
4) Denton and Connie in Greenville
5) Santy in Jakarta
6) Jazzy in Tuzla
7) Rudy in Antigua
8) Sally in Sydney
9) Ame in Santa Clara
10)Keropokman in Singapore

What a wonderful day!

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

the green tea latte is something i need now. so tired after hosting friends for lunch.

next time you are here, meet for lunch instead of tea! then can have nasi kandar!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Gorgeous photo as ever.

10:43 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

Never had green tea latte. Must try it. And thanks for the award tag. Shucks!

(PS How do I get the pic to pass it on - jut save it then upload?)

11:00 PM  
Blogger Ame said...

Awwww Eddie!

You're too sweet....thanks!

If I was posting this on my (a little delinquent) blog, you'd be on my list too!

You made MY day!

Love & smooches!
=))))

1:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yum, I could go for one right now for sure. Or a bubble tea.

You deserve my You Make My Day Award also! We just love you! I linked to you from my Seguin (TX) blog and just wanted you to know how much I enjoy your posts, photos, visits and comments.

3:58 AM  
Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Yay Congratulations Edwin you won the Caption contest at my Cheltenham Blog! lol well done. Pop over for details.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

That there is a Chai Latte over here - very popular and I used to have it regularly, until I decided I can have coffee and not jump out of my skin, at least until around noon, and never after 3PM.

And thanks for the thumbs up, Eddie. So are you back for good, as in, back to daily posting? That's so great!!!

3:00 PM  
Blogger Denton said...

Congratulations and thanks for passing it along.

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home