April 27, 2008

horsing around


It's a gorgeous Sunday so I thought I'd be a little whimsical with today's picture. I guess you're wondering what it is you're looking at. If you guessed a horse's rump, then you know your backsides. I shot this during the torch relay day. There were cops on horses and I went to say hello to them (the horses, not the cops.) Lots of neighing later, I noticed the branding on the horses. Cute yes? Came home and forgot about the shot until I went through my library for today's post.

Ok folks. I'm off a-galloping.

4 Comments:

Blogger bitingmidge said...

Whimsical Branding no less!

I'm glad it wasn't one of those guessing game posts though!

Cheers!

Sunshine Coast Daily - Australia

4:35 PM  
Blogger Jilly said...

Now that you mention it, I did rather what whose skin this was! Love the shot, Edwin.

7:38 PM  
Blogger marley said...

Is the brand incase the cops forget it is a horse! Or so that they can identify their horse in a line up!

5:41 AM  
Blogger George Townboy said...

What a riot, I just took the same type shot two days ago!!

Very cool!

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home