June 7, 2008

like a soppy whitney song


Okay, though George Benson sang it first, it was Whitney Houston who took it worldwide and told us she believed children are our future, teach them well and let them them lead the way.

Yeah, after the last 2 years of teaching, I believe it too. Look at this little girl, chewing on the national flag. If she is taught well, she'll be one of the many that will stand tall and wave the flag.

I'm feeling extremely positive today. After a roundaround hunt, I finally got my hands on an Epson R1900. That also means I MUST NOT spend anymore this whole month. The pictures coming out of it are amazing!

Have a great Saturday :)

3 Comments:

Blogger USelaine said...

That is a splendid portrait! The fun you're having shows.

11:51 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

A beautiful image!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Tash said...

Excellent photo capturing the moment! Such a beautiful little girl.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home