July 14, 2008

SURPRISE!!!


Hello! I know I've been away for a couple of days. Spent the weekend with friends who helped to cheer me up from the doldrums I've been in. On Saturday, we got together to celebrate Seow Yee's birthday (actual date: today) with lots of food and laughs. Here you see a tray of birthday cupcakes. Banana-something with creme cheese icing. I had about 6 of those.

I'm away again for a couple of days. Off to Johor Bahru for the Arts Festival. Will be back posting on Thursday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEOWS!

9 Comments:

Blogger Ineke said...

Yum, looks i could do 6 too.
Gefeliciteerd Seows!

2:06 AM  
Blogger Meead said...

Hmmm ... It looks so delicious! I wish I could taste it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEOWS!

Thank you Edwin for your notes and your agreement for September Theme Day. I think it is not important if our photos will be of people, city, shops or anything else. Let's just take a simple photo.

11:23 AM  
Blogger wmw said...

Nothing better than surrounding yourself with good friends when one feels down! :o)

5:09 PM  
Blogger . said...

Great capture of emotion! The cupcakes sound delicious!

5:23 PM  
Blogger marley said...

Glad to hear your friends have cheered you up. These cup cakes look delicious!

11:38 PM  
Blogger Profile Not Available said...

I think I might eat six too! They look great! Glad your friends lifted your spirits!

12:57 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Capturing true happiness in someone's face isn't always easy to do. This shot really tells a story.

5:14 AM  
Blogger edwin s said...

yeah, sometimes all it takes is a cupcake and good friends to brighten a gloomy day.

thank you for the gracious comments. you know, if these cupcakes could take it, I'd send some over pronto. :)

3:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

she sure looks so so surprised!
and you can see the happiness too.

Happy Birthday Seow Yee!

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home