March 25, 2006

looking glass


What is it about the towers? Even reflected off another building they look great. This mirrored building is Selangor Dredging. It houses the British Council and Tai Thong, one of the best places to have Dim Sum. You only see two of the four buildings that make up Selangor Dredging. I actually took about 10 minutes to take this shot. I just stood looking at the reflection for most of that time.

Okay, tomorrow I move on to another subject. I think we need a brief sabbatical from the towers.

10 Comments:

Blogger Denton said...

The reflections are very good. I will miss the towers but I suspect they will be back.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Nicola said...

A pretty reflection you caught there! I totally understand you - the towers have so many sides, I'm sure one could fill books with photos. They're very unique!

12:05 AM  
Blogger Pierre said...

I'm discovering your blog. Welcome to you! Beautiful pictures of the Sears Towers. The one I prefer is dated thursday 23. Great Pic!

12:35 AM  
Blogger Lisi said...

Great shot with the reflection, I'm sure we'll know the towers as well as KLers soon
:-)

12:37 AM  
Blogger Edwin Sumun said...

I think I'm getting to know the towers better too!

Sears Towers Pierre?? You being funny yes? There was a documentary on Venice on the telly a couple of nights ago. About the construction on saving Venice from sinking. Great docu!

2:08 PM  
Blogger Pierre said...

Oups! Petronas Twin Towers !!! How stupid I am :( In fact I probably associate the two sky-scrapers because Sears were the highest untill being supplanted by Petronas! Am I right?
Anyway, I will read my comments over next time :)

4:09 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Beautiful picture

8:01 PM  
Blogger G Fraser said...

fantastic picture...the towers look simply stunning.

5:04 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Wow : great reflection ! Those huge towers seem so small by the way.

3:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home