July 17, 2008

bloomin' thanks already


I'm back from the Johor Bahru Arts Festival. Our hosts, organizers Susie and her husband Yap, were friendly and gracious and made us feel like superstars. We only performed one night and what a night it was! The audience was fantabulous! Thank you JB. And just for all of them, and my dear friend Cheng Han who is making her way back to New York, I post this photo. You are in full bloom.

Can anyone name this exotic specimen of flora? I found it on the outskirts of KL.

8 Comments:

Blogger Meead said...

Thank you Edwin for your comment.

Nice photo!

4:22 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

This is a beautiful image! Where is the JB Arts Fest? Haven't been visiting for awhile because I've been sick with a short stay in the hospital. But, I'm back and recuperating. And, I'll return often to your blog!

6:13 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

Another triumph of the performing arts! Bravo! And with the photo the visual arts as well.
Here’s what happens when you wait a couple of hours to see the pope pass by…
Sydney Daily Photo

11:33 PM  
Blogger marley said...

Glad you had a great time at the festival and that you were well received! Sorry I can't name the flower. A type of orchid, at a guess :)

6:13 AM  
Blogger Rarebeet said...

purple too! What an appropriate colour!!

2:18 PM  
Blogger J.C. said...

Beautiful blooms, Edwin. Sorry, I don't have a clue of its name.

J.C. of Subang Jaya Daily Photo

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

律師

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

律師seo 網站設計 超耐磨地板 店面出租 乳癌 全身健康檢查 自由行 三久 太陽能 三久太陽能 太陽能熱水器 環保袋 慈善基金會 慈善機構 租辦公室 租店面 買辦公室電波拉皮 hand dryer 電波拉皮 雷射溶脂 肉毒桿菌 系統家具 台中漆彈場 漆彈 團體服 團體服 團體服 T恤 圍裙 網路行銷 中古車 涼麵 POLO衫 班服 團體服創意 熱轉印 團體服訂做 宜蘭民宿 關鍵字廣告 seo seo 線上客服 seo 網頁設計 seo 網頁設計公司

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home