February 10, 2007

for you, for me


First off, I must admit this shot was taken last year. Backstage when we were performing 'Second Link' in KL. This is my very good friend Karen Tan, probably the craziest, most hard-working, mother of two gorgeous girls, Singaporean actor. There have been tons of pictures of her but I doubt there's one with her smiling so happily. She reminds me everyday of how she misses KL. Hopefully, this will bring about a slew of memories and tide her over until her next visit this April.

The things friends do for each other. And while we're on that, Pod has very kindly pointed everyone over to The 2007 Photobloggies and I'll do the same. Please spent a minute and vote for KLDP in the Best Photoblog of South-East Asia category. And for Pod too in the Down Under/Kiwi category (and Nathalie, Sally, Ben & Meg...)

Thank you. Now, go vote (only 5 days left) and when you're done, have yourself a wonderful weekend.

11 Comments:

Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

She looks fabulous!! What an infectious smile.

Am going to vote now for your blog now. Good luck!! You SHOULD win!!

12:25 PM  
Blogger Kala said...

what a great smile!!!

4:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

she got a very cikgu look. :-P

11:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

just voted you and pod, etc :-)

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got my vote, duder. (Of course, it took me awhile because I'm an idiot.)

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course, you and Pod got my vote
too :)
Nobody can not be in a bad mood, when she/he look at a laughing face in your picture.

3:42 AM  
Blogger Lisi said...

Leobrota, long time no see...am catching up on DP blogs from Shanghai today...the fireworks photo last Sunday is amazing, I absolutely love it and of course the Hairy legs one makes me smile...gotta go now, I have to vote :-)

11:30 AM  
Blogger Nathalie H.D. said...

I love your portraits Edwin, you're really good at this you know!

9:33 PM  
Blogger Ben Nakagawa said...

Great portrait. Great smile!
I voted for you and thanks for mention us!

3:41 AM  
Blogger edwin s said...

Thanks guys :)

I like my portraits but never think much of them. I guess I'm not too bad, eh?

And thanks for voting too.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

Fantastic photo. I love it. I do love your backstage photos. I can't wait for you to get immersed into another production. And thanks for the mention.

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home