April 16, 2008

reconnected


Here is the Telekom man repairing my phoneline. He said, though the physical cable is changed, it's not going to alter the fact that my broadband connection will keep getting cut whenever it rains and if i wanted to do something about it, the I would have to make another report. So, Telekom is the company which provides my phone and broadband services but I have to deal with 2 separate departments to solve 1 problem. I'm getting a bit tired of it all. But such is progress in a wannabe-first world nation with it's third-world mentality.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rarebeet said...

Why am I not surprised. Drop by and use the net anytime.

3:40 PM  
Blogger  gmirage said...

You seem to have a spam comment up there, please remove it before someone actually clicks it =)

Hmmm well its good they repaír...Malaysia isnt so bad compared to some countries I know ;-)

6:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wonder if it's your house only? :-)

I know many people complain about TMNet's service, but my parent's connection, it is actually quite decent. (even on rainy days.)

5:32 PM  
Blogger CorneaMelayu said...

deal with 2 seperate dept...hmm...get used to it already...hopefully they'll improve thier service

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home