March 30, 2008

happy shiny people


This is Lilian, owner of Boeing Photo, one of the 3 stores I go to for my camera equipment needs. I was there to get a circular polarizer for one of my lens as well as a battery grip for my camera. I hadn't visited her or her store for awhile. Her husband and her went on a holiday in France and the UK. Lilian loves taking pictures of herself and showed me all her holiday snaps. Judging by the many I saw, she had a great time. Who doesn't when on holiday, right? So, I couldn't resist asking her to smile for the camera.

5 Comments:

Blogger Curly said...

Great picture today thanks!A really happy face!

I apologise for this "mass comment" but I could do with your help today over at South Shields Daily Photo. Help promote the rights of photographers!

2:54 AM  
Blogger marley said...

She looks a really happy person. It must be nice to shop there. I like the photos pinned up behind her!

5:33 AM  
Blogger  gmirage said...

plus a bonus signature peace sign! ;-)

7:55 AM  
Blogger George Townboy said...

This is great! I see her pictures adorning the cabinet behind her! She's happy.

7:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

nice you got her smiling & 'posing'! :)

a smile is very contagious :)

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home