April 4, 2008

jaywalking strangers


So, here are two ladies who have no fear of oncoming traffic. You go girls!

You've noticed I've not posted for days. Thank you Telekom Malaysia. My broadband connection (Streamyx) is down and out. I've called Telekom Customer Service several times but each time I do, the person tells me that no report was made and no records were taken on any of my previous calls. Adding to that, it's storming elephants and hippos which causes the internet connect around the city to either slow down tremendously or completely cut off. In my case, it's been off this whole week. What am I paying all this money for, eh?

Where am I now? Thankfully, there's a Wi-Fi station at rehearsal. Ok, posted this and it's back to work. In case i don't get connected, have a great weekend everyone.

7 Comments:

Blogger coconino said...

I don't dare to jaywalk too often when I was in Malaysia because some drivers are too selfish or crazy to stop the car to ensure padestrians safety.

Here in the US, you will get into BIG trouble if you hit someone.

11:20 PM  
Blogger Jilly said...

Great photo, Edwin. I love this. Sorry to hear about your connection problems. Isn't it just so maddening? Glad you know you've found a Wi-Fi.

11:28 PM  
Blogger marley said...

Glad to hear you are still out there, even if it is a struggle! These companies take our money, and who knows what for. The service is more often than not poor!

Keep on smiling :)

7:51 AM  
Blogger escape said...

traffic violations in singapore happens rarely.

thanks to wi-fi!

10:00 PM  
Blogger George Townboy said...

Love this photo!!

Hoping you connect again real soon!

8:41 AM  
Blogger  gmirage said...

Ahhh...you should see the Philippines, there are signs and all but people dare to defy the laws!!! lol. And you know before (when I was younger Im not sure now) what's the fine if you got caught? You'd be imprisoned in the middle of the street for an hour! =D

2:57 PM  
Blogger J.C. said...

A suggestion when reporting fault to TM, ask for the report No. Then you can follow-up with calls when there's no progress. I understand how you feel. It used to happen to me here in USJ until TM did some improvement.

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home