April 8, 2008

go carts


Do you remember what it was like at the supermarket when you were a toddler? I remember always insisting on being lifted into the baby seat of a shopping cart. Nowadays, whenever I see a child in one, I break out a smile.

My internet connection is back on but only during the early part of the day. It's the rainy season and on most days the sky goes gray by 2PM and it pours. When it does, my connection gets cut off till the next day. It's tough cos most my work is done through emails and Skype. So, please bear with me. I'll be visiting you soon. Muah muah.

7 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Greetings Edwin! Since the Olympic torch will be in Kuala Lumpur on April 21, will you try to get some photos? If there are protests it might be difficult, or even a bit dangerous. Peter in Paris had some great photos of the protest there yesterday. Do you visit his blog? Go take a look; his link is on my sidebar.

The carts have enormous wheels. Me in a shopping cart? Had to laugh; don't think there even were large groceries when I was a toddler.

8:14 PM  
Blogger marley said...

Great photo. I'd love to have a go in a shopping trolley, but supermarkets don't like adults in them!

6:04 AM  
Blogger Nathalie H.D. said...

Take heart Edwin, we're still around. When you have a chance to visit, come on over, I committed a few photos that you will enjoy I think.

Re your post today well, you know you're old when you can tell someone there were no malls or supermarket trolleys when you were a toddler... sigh!

7:31 AM  
Blogger escape said...

nice shot here. you made this ordinary view interesting.

9:45 AM  
Blogger George Townboy said...

I feel your pain and love the photo!

12:20 PM  
Blogger edwin s said...

Oh Kate, I hope the IOC goes ahead with it. I would love to take a shot of the torch. I guess we'll know tomorrow. The committee is meeting today to decide.

Thanks for popping over guys, and GTBoy, thanks for feeling my pain :)

1:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i remember astro being like that. when it rains, it rains on the tv screen too! LOL...

carrefour trolleys?

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home