April 9, 2008

drip drop raindrop


The song on everyone's lips nowadays is 'Rain Rain Go Away, Come Again Some Other Day.' Like Gaia is gonna listen. She's conducting a storm symphony. I love it. I just don't love my broadband provider.

I love the rain best when I'm at home. I have a patio-like area which is cover by metal awning. I stand there watching the rainwater drip off the edges. And water being my favourite photography subject, I'm standing there with my camera trying to freeze the drops. Like this one. It's one of the shots I took for theme day.

6 Comments:

Blogger J.C. said...

Edwin, another amazing shot from your many fabulous ones!!!

Cheers,

J.C. of Subang Jaya Daily Photo

12:10 AM  
Blogger Gerald (Ackworth born) said...

warning edwin - delete that comment from guhn - do not click on the link it is a virus-spreader doing the rounds among blogs at present.

love the drip drops - great metaphor for your telecom problems.

1:47 AM  
Blogger marley said...

Great capture Edwin! It is a cool photo :)

Keep dry.

5:59 AM  
Blogger  gmirage said...

Very nice macro! I don't mind the rain as long as I am inside the house and got lots of food stocked! lol!

7:13 PM  
Blogger George Townboy said...

This is an awesome shot Edwin!! You are my water drop hero!!

4:37 AM  
Blogger Ben Nakagawa said...

Nice. I love it. This reminds my something you did post in past..
I like monochrome treatment.

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home