March 31, 2008

economy rice


Don't be fooled by the title of this post. There's nothing wrong with the rice business in Malaysia. Economy rice is what most people call stalls like this. From the wide selection, you can have either 2 meats+1 veg or 2 veg+1 meat for a fixed price. This works for a lot of people who haven't much time to order รก la carte at a fancy restaurant. Yummy!

Sorry for not visiting everyone. My broadband connection is on the blink again. I'm now stealing a moment at rehearsal. Cheeky me!

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love this! haha!
I miss eating the ones from KL. Used to have it very very regularly at Sri Petaling :-)

11:29 PM  
Blogger magiceye said...

mmmm... looks delicious!

3:32 PM  
Blogger George Townboy said...

How about some fish thrown in with the rice ... I don't eat meat!!

Great shot!

7:07 PM  
Blogger Hendrawan Kariman said...

Hallo Kuala Lumpur, a nice uniqe photo today. but, wich one is correct?, economy rice or economic rice?

a regard Pekanbaru! Riau

10:21 PM  
Blogger coconino said...

Been living in the States for 9 yrs and this is one of those darn things that I miss abt being in Msia. Take some nasi kandar pictures next time pls... :)

11:10 PM  
Blogger Jim Klenke said...

oh, thats a place I could enjoy.

6:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

economy rice in kl has good variety esp the good stalls! hungry! :)

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home