June 23, 2008

jacked up


Guess what folks? I'm back in KL. My show in Singapore which was supposed to be in August, has been moved to March '09. I won't disclose the reasons until the company does. We were going to begin rehearsals today. I was really looking forward to it. So, after turning down several corporate assignments, I'm going to be using these next 2 months to wrangle myself a little sumthin' sumthin' to keep myself occupied. I was feeling a little flustered, like having to change car tyres in the dark of night, but I found my Maglight and I'm ready to go. KLDP is back! Thank heavens for photography.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nathalie H.D. said...

Sorry, I hadn't read this post before commenting on the other. I've got my explanation now. Sorry that it isn't working out as planned. Bummer!

But we'll do everything we can to pamper you so you feel welcome back in KL.
Lots of love,
N.

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home