July 23, 2008

found nemo


As promised, Nemo or Ocellaris Clownfish as the marine biologist-types would say. And just like that well-loved animated feature film, there are 2 of them here too. I watched them swim for so many minutes before I pressed my lens against the tank.

I wanted to post this yesterday but like most other days, my broadband connection was nowhere near being connected. This is getting to be a nightmare problem for me. When I last made a complaint, I was told to change my phone cables because there were old and interfered with the connection. I did that over 2 months ago and did that make a difference? Of course it didn't. The cables that run along my street are as old as I am. Have I mentioned that to them? Yes I did. Did they do anything? I was told there weren't enough people complaining to warrant any changes. Thank you Telekom Malaysia. I'm really angry with the people in my city. I love KL. The irony of it all.

Karen, I'm okay. See you next week.

3 Comments:

Blogger USelaine said...

I don't usually watch children's movies, but I loved this one and now own the DVD! Looks like a nice aquarium, but I agree - I don't like wild animals of any kind to be stuck in prisons.

2:54 AM  
Blogger marley said...

Nice photo. I like seeing fish, I've got an aquarium but its nothing like this one!

3:56 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Hello Edwin! Wonderful photo and great caption!

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home