June 29, 2006

f.y.i.


These are the faces of responsible Malaysians, our Prime Ministers. Then till now. Yes, only 5. What did you expect? We've only been an independent country for 49 years come this August.

This was taken when I was at the airport about 2 weeks ago and in a couple of hours, I'll be making my way there for another sojourn to the land down under, Singapore, for some much needed R&R. Hopefully, I'll be meeting Raymond of Singapore DP. So, go leave a comment on his DP and gently remind him of the 1st Annual Asian get-together of DP members (just us two, hee hee.) Lisi, Anne, Midnite, Santy...you girls coming?

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey me too, I've heard of that sale! I think it's in July right? I've been to Singapore a couple of times but didn't catch it.

Oh yeah...we have to do that get together!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Ed, have a nice meeting with Raymond :)

3:17 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

The pic is a good help for me to keep in mind the order of PM. I've always only remember the first (of course), forth (!!!) and fifth (duh!)

wah! gathering huh, have fun!

4:35 PM  
Blogger Kala said...

very cool photo ! hope u guys have agreat time in Singapore!

6:21 PM  
Blogger midnitebara said...

I sometimes dream of meeting you all too. That would be a blast!
Your pm all look so serious, our present one is a movie buff and loves to be around hollywood stars.Some fool suggested before that he look like Richard Gere and he was very ecstatic. My mom would kick him.

6:38 PM  
Blogger Nicola said...

Well, I remember that you wanted to send the rest of your government to a fish tank, no? ;-D These are interesting hats they are wearing - are they part of some kind of uniform?

6:06 AM  
Blogger Nicola said...

Forgot - have fun with your 1st Annual Asion get-together!! :) Show us pictures, please.

6:07 AM  
Blogger indieperfumes said...

sounds like fun, I can just imagine the meal you might have together...

11:18 AM  
Blogger Edwin Sumun said...

Nicola: Thanks for reminding me about the fish tank LOL ;)

And yes, the Singapore sale is on till July 2nd (I think!) and I'm on a CD hunt. I bought Billie Holliday's Lady in Satin album for only SG8.00!

I wish all of you were here too. It would've been a blast. Gonna call Raymond once I'm done posting friday's entry.

Oh, the funny hat is called a songkok. It's a traditional thing.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home