September 15, 2006

calm waters


What a long day! Made it home just in time to close the day on KLDP. All I need now are the warm faces (panting more like) of my dogs and the comfort of my bed. I'm home! So knackered. Here is a shot of water. Always soothing to look at. I will dream of oceans and streams tonight. I hope to wake completely refreshed for weekend rehearsals. I even bought myself a new 'toy' but too tired to unwrap it even. Sir Chris of Vallauris, I have made your salesmen dreams come true again ;)

Goodnight.

12 Comments:

Blogger Lisi said...

twice? twice, Ed? baaaaaaad boy...glad to know you're home...how's Penang, miss that place, especially that Blue House. Anywaz, rest well tonight, sleep tight Leo bro

12:47 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

Fantastic photo. At first I thought it was sone kind of metal...

5:07 AM  
Blogger phlegmfatale said...

Lovely photo!!

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

calm waters? i thought the fountain looked definitely busy! these type of water compositions always give me a whirring sort of feeling. too much movement for my sedate soul :)

have a nice weekend!

6:37 AM  
Blogger Ame said...

So Edwin (get ready!) you're gonna have wet dreams tonite huh? I KNOOOOOOOOW...I'M SO BAAAAAAAAAAAD! You bring out the best in me! LOLOLOLOL! Sleep tight! Graet shot of solid-looking water...love those kinds of fountains! ;-)

9:35 AM  
Blogger Lisi said...

Ame blondie mom: baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad gal...LOL

4:06 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Very unusual and fascinating shot.

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can i guess that new "toy"? Something with an Apple, perhaps?

1:56 PM  
Blogger edwin s said...

Oh Jane, you read me like a paperback novel :)

2:15 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Dear sir,

here's a proposal for an iWater Pico, our new refreshing toy. Only 30000 US BUCKS : so cheap... You deserve it !

3:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This just killed me! I better put away my toy camera and sell it. I quit.

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should put away my toy photo skills too.

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home