October 20, 2006

to the point


It's confirmed. The haze is going to last a little longer according to the weather department. That just means we'll be living sans colour and fresh air. I've been wheezing and coughing for weeks now and I'm sure the private health clinics have made a healthy profit from people getting ill.

This is a shot of KL Tower. It usually looks very majestic against a blue sky but seeing as it's gray and gloomy everyday, I had no choice but to convert this to a B&W shot. Otherwise, in colour, all the details are washed out. It's days like these that I wish I had Superman's superbreath so I can blow the smog away. Hey doesn't cost me anything to dream, right? My throat's killing me though...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

take care edwin. we at the dot down under is also suffering from the haze.

minum banyak banyak air ok?

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You take care Edwin. And have a happy Ied soon :)

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

la pollution de l'air est un vrai probléme. A paris dés qu'il fait un peu chaud; souvent il y a une alerte meteo. on doit de preference prendre les transports en commun, ne pas faire de sport et conseiller aux bebes et aux personnes agées de ne pas sortir.


the air pollution is a true problem. With bets dice which the weather is a little hot; often there is an alarm weather. one must preferably take public transport, not to make a sport and to advise with the babies and the old people not to leave.

3:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really sorry for that haze there. I heard from Zannnie its terrible in Singapore too.

12:04 PM  
Blogger edwin s said...

thanks k'pok ;)

the haze is just awful! it usually last no more than 3 months but this year, it's been longer. the indonesian government really has a lot to answer to.

and now singapore's got it too.

7:50 PM  
Blogger alice said...

Sorry for you, Edwin. Take care.

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home