March 14, 2008

black light


You know, it was one of those days of walking around and looking for a shot. Didn't have much time cos the skies were getting gloomier by the minute. Add to that, my being tired from what was an already long week but I persisted and kept looking around. I felt my neck muscles beginning to stiffen, so I stretched upwards. And this black hole stared at me. And for a moment I felt calm as if all the cares in the world didn't matter so much anymore. I snapped a shot and walked back to my car. Didn't need to look anymore.

6 Comments:

Blogger wmw said...

A black hole in the sky? Good sharp lines. I just got myself a Nikon D80. Yay! Still reading lots and fiddling the camera. Hope to get familiarise with it ASAP!

1:36 AM  
Blogger George Townboy said...

Wow! Beautiful Black Hole, makes you want to enter, lol.

Thank you for your kind words on my blog, Edwin. It means a lot to me.

8:48 AM  
Blogger  gmirage said...

I'm guessing its a lamp post without the bulb...hihi. We all get weary by the end of the week so let's start snapping out there despite the rain! Though it gave me headache since yesterday!

9:06 AM  
Blogger Neva said...

A very interesting photo!

5:50 AM  
Blogger Nathalie H.D. said...

Aaaaaaaah Edwin lucky man!


Search and you will find. And what a find. I would have been as happy as you were. Oh that black hole!

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home